Sunday, March 27, 2016

OMW

Recently I've met a few people that have told me that they've been keeping up with this space and my... rambles. It's always heartwarming to know people actually bother to check up on this dying space and my crappy attempt at trying to be coherent with my shit. Thanks guys, y'all the real MVPs. 

I'm trying to keep this space solely for things that keep my motivated, inspired and life lessons, you know, that kind of stuff. But honestly, I've been in a rut. 

It's been a long time since I've been motivated to write something interesting and lively because all I've been typing down into my other (more private and full of emotional shit) dumping-ground-blog is, emotional shit. Sad emotional shit. 

There's no point sharing sad stuff twice on two platforms right? That's just multiplying the sadness, which is completely unnecessary.  

The good thing is, I've decided to get my shit together! I'm using the word "shit" more than I actually should but my vocabulary is limited. I'm sorry. 

I've been trying to work on some things for this blog and putting together videos to actually make this space a bit more aesthetically pleasing because right now it's just flooded with words words words and MORE WORDS. I get tired of reading sentences too, so I thought perhaps some videos/photos in the next few posts would help. 

Thanks for sticking it out with my y'all. It's been a rough semester, lol just like any other semester.... and I'm also in the midst of trying to make adult-like decisions like where the hell do I go after graduating, that kind of life decisions... agh. 

2k16 is a little rough right now, but I'm hanging in there!! Be right back with some more interesting, colourful posts guys. I've been too much of a dull person the past couple of months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment